The outdoor version of the Polyurethane Flooring has a specialized UV coating and more dimensions of stability due to the fiber glass layer. The PU flooring is constructed onsite and therefore can be varied as required by the customer. Multiple colour options are also available. Furthermore, some design patterns are possible too.
1. PU Primer: Applied by brush on asphalt surfaces or on waterproof concrete surfaces without rising humidity issues.
2. SBR / SBR Mat: Mixture of PU BINDER plus SBR granules in granulometry of 0.5-2mm. Applied by paver machine in thickness.
3. PU Sealer: Used for sealing porous wet-pour shock-pad subfloor of sports floorings systems.
4. PU Self Level: It is combined with wet-pour, shock-absorbent, resilient rubber cushion as substrate to create multipurpose sports flooring systems.
5. Top Coat: It creates an easy-to clean, mat colored surface. It is applied on the polyurethane self-leveling coating as final surface.
Wet Pour flooring
Terrain wet pour flooring is highly impact absorbing and can be laid in any shape or pattern and is available in a wide array of colours.
Materials: It come in two layers. One consists of a Black SBR under layer and the other of a 6 MM thick EPDM Top Layer line.
Thickness: Standard thicknesses are 15 MM, 25 MM, 36mm and 45mm. Thickness can be customized as well.